Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park "Pop Up" or seasonal theme park happening NOW - April 25th. Something fun and new as Schnepf Farms celebrates 80 years of farming in Queen Creek! Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park has over over 35 rides and attractions included with your admission ticket. Some additional costs would be train, food, games & merchandise. They are offering season passes, you can come as much as you want through the entire event! I can't wait to check this out!
- 75' Gondola Ferris Wheel - Height 48"
- Sizzler - Height 52" or 42" with an adult
- Bumper Cars - Height 48"
- Zipper - Height 48" No single riders
- Yoyo - Height 48"
- Starship - Height 42"
- Forrest Zip Lines - (3 years
- Jumping Pillows - all ages
- Mardi Gras - All ages
- Swingin Lady Bugz - 42"
- Flying Farmers Under 54" tall
- Honeybee Adventure - Height 24" with an adult or 36" alone
- Forrest Zip Lines - Height 32" and older (adults can help younger children)
- Kiddie Ferris Wheel - Under 52"
- Miler Roller Coaster -Height 36"
- Lavender Lookout
- Petting Zoo
- Mini Golf
- Spinning Teacups
- Train Ride
- Carousel - All ages
- Sizzler - Height 48"52"
- Helicopter Ride - Height 32"
- Rio Grande Train
- Kiddie Play-yard
- Petting zoo
- Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Tilt a Whirl - Height 46" or 42" with an adult
- Tractor Display
- Ice Cream
- Evening Movies
- Giant Slide
Here are details:
Tickets $27.00 Season Pass $99.99
Purchase at https://Schnepfagritainment.com
Thursdays and Fridays 5pm to 10pm
Saturdays and Sundays noon to 10pm
Enter our address into your GPS or just type in "Schnepf Farms"
24810 S Rittenhouse Rd.
Queen Creek. AZ 85142
We have a second entrance off of Riggs Road.
Riggs Road connects to the I-10 Freeway.